Friday, April 23, 2010

Name that...

I've been thinking a lot lately about changing the name of my
photography business to something a little more
unique.
I have been playing around with a few names but, I was
thinking today about how I have the most creatively,
wonderful people in my life. Why not see what you all can
come up with too?

Since I just won the BACON photo contest
(Thanks to all you Voters!) I thought I'd share the love and have a
little contest of my own!

Hit me with your best shots and if I fall madly
in love with your name and decide
to use it, you will WIN a free
Photography session with me!
That's a $175 value folks so get to thinkin!


3 comments:

  1. True Blue Photography - Sarah Baugh (of EarlyGirl Photography)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WISH is the first thing to pop into my mind. It's pulled from your name, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or WHISH just to mix it up a little....or WHISH Upon a Star Photography

    ReplyDelete